Xscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(¯`·._.·Welcome To Xscape·._.·´¯)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey, Nynxlir here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nynxlir

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Hey, Nynxlir here. Empty
PostSubject: Hey, Nynxlir here.   Hey, Nynxlir here. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Hey, Nynxlir here.

I played Xscape about 2-3 years ago. Quit because everybody else quit. I tried to sign-up for a game and found my username Nynxlir was already used...never played the game before. Any-who, I Google'd "Nynxlir" and rediscovered this site.....man has it changed. Also, there are over 1,000 users but 2 posts(including this one)? What the hell.

What revived this place? I recognize the names and I see I'm still one the top posters (naturally)and find it odd. Oh well. I hope Xscape gets famous while I'm one of the first people...I need the fame.

Alright, so you know my backstory now. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Mod Andy
Owner
Owner
Mod Andy

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Hey, Nynxlir here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey, Nynxlir here.   Hey, Nynxlir here. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:05 am

Nynxlir wrote:
Hey, Nynxlir here.

I played Xscape about 2-3 years ago. Quit because everybody else quit. I tried to sign-up for a game and found my username Nynxlir was already used...never played the game before. Any-who, I Google'd "Nynxlir" and rediscovered this site.....man has it changed. Also, there are over 1,000 users but 2 posts(including this one)? What the hell.

What revived this place? I recognize the names and I see I'm still one the top posters (naturally)and find it odd. Oh well. I hope Xscape gets famous while I'm one of the first people...I need the fame.

Alright, so you know my backstory now. Have fun.

This was a shear fluke.

I cleaned this websites several months ago as a plan was put in place to rebuild what was once Xscape/Xscape123

However, if your reading this feel free to contact me on MSN : andypandy241@hotmail.co.uk

You never know, Xscape may return, anythings possible Wink
Back to top Go down
https://xscape.iftopic.com

Hey, Nynxlir here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xscape :: General Discussion :: Introductions / Farewells-
Jump to: